Sunday, 31 August 2014

Lusca, Squid web Proxy under Windows along-side Mikrotik with single LAN

بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحیم 

Salam to everyone,  
                   First I give Thanks to known people of I.T workers Like Adeel Kamal of (wifi-tech.com.pk) and Syed Jahanzaib who realy did a great contribution in I.T over Bloging.........Thanks Guys 
                  

                    Here is my first blog about Web-Caching a.k.a Proxy Server
mostly proxy servers designed in Linux environment based O.S like Ubuntu, Fedora Opensuse which are considered Best in Network Tech and Free. But it seem to be hard to understand them .But with little effort you can understand and learn them from various sources like Googling and bloging..But I feel some of our Friends are not similar to work with Linux. So I decided to do alternative like in Windows Environment but with the Help of  Adeel, Syed Jahanzaib and specialy ComStuff.Net for Lusca for windows Script and Program

No comments:

Post a Comment